Sales and marketing
You will researches and develop various marketing strategies for products and services. Implement marketing plans and work to meet sales quotas. Track marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Set marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Track sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Help to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Assign specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Attends events and travels to meet clients as needed